Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before signing up for, or using Config. By using the Config service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You must not use Config for any illegal, unauthorized or abusive purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account and keeping your password safe. Config will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account.
- You agree to immediately notify Config of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- Only one free account per person or legal entity is allowed.
Termination and Cancellation
- You may cancel your Config account at any time using the Config dashboard provided that any past invoices have been paid. Config does not accept cancellations via email or phone.
- Config can terminate an account at any time, with or without notice, due to violation on any of the terms specified herein.
- Upon signing up to the application, you are eligible to a Free plan. You may change to a paid plan on the Config dashboard. Check out our Pricing page for more details about the paid plans.
- You must provide Config with accurate billing information and keep this information up to date. This applies to all paid accounts.
- By subscribing to the Service, you give Config the right to charge the credit card your provided, for fees connected with the Service such as renewal fees or fees for extra services.
- The Config Service is a subscription service. You pay in advance for each billing cycle on the first day of that cycle.
- Your Config account will be renewed automatically until you cancel the Service.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred related to your Config account, including any applicable taxes or extra service fees.
- You can at any time change between different billing cycles. Payments will be prorated depending on your new plan.
- You can at any time upgrade or downgrade to a different Config account type inside the Config dashboard. The change to your account type will take effect immediately and apply to all future invoices.
- After an upgrade you will be billed right away for the remaining time until the next renewal (the amount will be reduced with what you have already paid). After a downgrade you will be billed at the next renewal date.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription in the middle of your billing interval, you will be automatically refunded with the amount equivalent to your subscription's remaining time.
- The Config API is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- The API is subject to change and may be modified from time to time.
- You must not use an excessive amount of API requests and querying. What is considered excessive is decided at the sole discretion of Config.
- Config reserves the right to limit the amount of allowed requests to the API (throttling).
- Config reserves the right to block the use of the API entirely for specific accounts or IP addresses if they are deemed by Config to be using the API in an excessive manner.
- Config reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the ConfigApp.com website and other communication with existing or potential Config customers. To decline Config this right you need to contact us stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at http://www.configapp.com/terms.
- Config is provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not guarantee 100% up time.
- Config reserves the right to modify the service at any time, including adding and removing features.
- Config reserves the right to change the plans and prices of the service at any time.
- Config gives no warranties on the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance and suitability of the service.
- Config gives no warranties regarding the correctness of its data, or any potential corruption or loss of such data. Config shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims based on such data.
- The Config website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to Config. You must not reproduce any materials, or hold Config responsible for the content or any materials of other website(s) which may be linked to from this website.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Config shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, income, productivity, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Config has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the Config service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Config service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the Config service; or 5. any other matter relating to the Config service.
- In no event shall Config’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the service.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the U.S. District Court of Connecticut.
- If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service, please contact us.