Release Update 0.6.0:
- Push Notifications
– If a user deploys from the Config web interface (push), notifications are sent based on the notification settings of the configuration.
– Editing an Instance or Environment from the Configuration Hierarchy Page allows the user to edit notification settings for the specific entity. Currently supports email and webhook (url endpoint) notifications.
– For webhook notifications, Config sends a POST request with a json payload:
Release Update 0.5.0:
- Multi-level instance support
– Creating new instance from the Configuration Hierarchy Page allows the user to set the Parent Instance.
– Variables created within an instance hierarchy follow its structure. If a variable value is not set for the specific instance, the value is selected from its parent instance or its immediate ancestor where the variable is set.
Release Update 0.4.1:
- Config Command-Line Interface (config-cli) pull enhancement
– Config-cli will only pull the configuration file if there are changes, conserving network bandwidth for large-scale operations.
- Versions page now shows which user created the module version.